Latest updated : 11 January 2022
|What data do we process?||We process collected personal data including but not limited to Identity Data, Address / Contact and IT Data.|
|Who do we transfer information to?||In some circumstances, we may be required to transfer personal data to Third-Party Organisations, which are stated in our vendors/partners.|
|What are your rights as
a data subject?
|As a data subject, you are entitled to the data subject rights which include but not limited to right to access, right to rectification and right to erasure.|
- Purpose and scope
- What personal data do we process?
- How do we collect your personal data?
- How does Athentic Consulting use your Personal Data?
- Usage of Personal Data with External Third-party Organization
- Transferring Personal Data to Foreign Countries
- Security Measures for Personal Data Protection
- Time Period of Personal Data Storage
- Website Visitors’ Personal Data Rights
- Policy Revision